I am constantly on the go, and I love it that way! This means I often do not have time to cook a healthy, fresh meal. I’d rather devote my time to perfect on the go style. Thankfully, there’s Balance Pan-Asian Grille to keep me well fed! It’s fast, fresh, and extremely healthy.
Their mobile app with on-the-go ordering makes it so easy to get what I want! The best part is there are pictures for all menu items including Bowls, Tacos, Snacks, and Bubble Tea.
The app is super user friendly and every item is extremely customizable. The newest item pictured above is the Balance Kids Bowl. Balance does a great job catering to families. They want everyone to have access to fresh, healthy food. There’s something for everyone at Balance from vegans to gluten-free eaters.
My favorite item is the Four Star Bowl (above). I typically order extra vegetables and add kale! The vegetables are always fresh, never over cooked or over seasoned.
The Balance app allows users to select a pick-up time. This is a feature I often use before work, so when I get off I go to Balance and my order is ready! No need to wait in line, which is great because I am not patient.
Pick up is easy. They write my name on the bag, and provide me with all the utensils and napkins I need. Within seconds I am back in my car with my fresh meal!
My on-the-go stylish lifestyle wouldn’t be as fresh, easy and healthy without some Balance in my life. I know the right bag to carry , clothes to wear, and eliminates to create a balanced outfit. However, when it comes to a balanced meal on-the-go I rely on Balance. The food is always fresh, delicious, and satisfying.
On-the-go Outfit Details
- J.Crew Turtleneck Sweater is perfect for days on the go with lots of activity. The loose, thick turtleneck is like wearing a scarf without the fuss!
- I swear by the fit and comfort of American Eagle jeans. I wish I could buy my jeans from women’s stores such as J.Crew and Banana Republic, but they’re not cut for my body type. Their jeans always fit and last a long time. The Hi-Rise Jeggings are my favorite. The dark wash looks professional, and the material allows me to move with ease.
- Not pictured are brown, heeled boots from White House|Black Market. (Click here for 70% off).
- I recommend the shoe brand Chinese Laundry. They provide the comfort of brands such as Clarks and Sofft, but better designs and styles like Jimmy Choo and Nine West. (Click here for $20 off Nine West boots and 70% off sale shoes).
- New favorite on-the-go accessory is my Kate Spade small, purse backpack. Get a similar one here.