- Name: Brooke Moline
- Age: 21
- Fashion Merchandising & Entrepreneurship
- Ashland University 2018
- Sales Associate at White House|Black Market
- WHBM Fashion Merchandising Intern at Chico’s FAS
- Stylist and Manager at B.E. Humble
- Style Guru for College Fashionista
- Vice President for AU’s Fashion in Action Organization
- Market Partner for Monat Haircare
B.E. Style Mission
Sharing attainable style advice for everyday people, so they can be more stylish and confident.
B.E. Style Vision
B.E. Style offers style advice through Brooke Moline’s personal fashion diary highlighting her classic style. She gives readers an inside look into the fashion and retail industry based on her education and experience. B.E. Style inspires readers to be bold and creative with their own fashion choices and hopes they will ultimately feel confident both inside and out. B.E. Style hopes readers will not only refine their personal style but support companies who are making a positive impact in the world through fashion.
Fashion Fun Facts
- Go to clothing stores: White House|Black Market, J. Crew, ZARA
- Garment of Choice: Dress
- Online “shopping” obsession: Shoes
- Role Model: Julia Engel
- I won’t be caught dead in: Crocs or Juicy Couture
- Favorite color to wear: Navy
- Favorite Accessory: Cashmere scarf my sister got me from Persia
- I will always choose style over comfort, but I truly believe both are achievable.
- Motto: Keep it classic.
Who is Brooke?
I am a dedicated fashionista, driven by my entrepreneurial spirit. I am enthusiastically pursuing work in the fashion industry. My passion lies in sharing fashion advice with others in an effort to inspire, enhance, and build confidence.
“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.” -Oscar Wilde
Have a spare 5 minutes? Help me create better content that’s best for my readers by filling out this anonymous survey here.